Who is Erin Moriarty?
Erin Moriarty (born June 24, 1994) is an American actress. She has had recurring roles on the television series One Life to Live and True Detective was a series regular on Red Widow and Jessica Jones and has appeared in supporting roles in several films.
As of 2019, Moriarty is part of the main cast of Amazon Prime Video’s original series The Boys based on the comic book series of the same name, playing Annie January/Starlight.
In 2010, she began her acting career with a supporting role in the long-running soap opera titled ‘One Life to Live.’
She essayed the role of a teenage girl named ‘Whitney Bennett’ in the opera. Back then, she had just landed in Los Angeles and was just 16 years of age.
In 2013, she appeared in a supporting role in the independent coming-of-age drama film ‘The Kings of Summer.’
The film featured her as ‘Kelly.’ It premiered at the prestigious ‘Sundance Film Festival.’ She played ‘Kellie Fliehler,’ the lead role in the drama ‘The Miracle Season in 2018.
The twenty-three-year-old actress was born on June 24, 1994. She was born and raised in the city of New York. She is best known for her role in anthology crime drama series True Detective as Audrey Hart.
She has also appeared in several other movies and television series. Moriarty completed her high school from a local high school in New York.
From an early age, acting was a passion for Moriarty. Immediately after graduation, she deferred her college acceptance to pursue her acting career.
Moriarty’s first roles were as Vince Vaughn’s daughter in The Kings of Summer and as Red Widow in The Watch. She also had a recurring role as Audrey Hart on season 1 of True Detective.
In 2016, Moriarty appeared in the film Blood Father as Mel Gibson’s daughter, a role that received praise from critics such as Manohla Dargis of The New York Times, Alonso Duralde of TheWrap, and Owen Gleiberman of Variety.
However, other critics like Ignatiy Vishnevetsky of The A.V. Club felt that she was unconvincing.
She was named one of the best actors under twenty years of age by IndieWire in September 2014.
Moriarty also appeared in Captain Fantastic where she plays the love interest of George Mackay’s character.
In December 2017, Moriarty was cast in The Boys as Annie January/Starlight. The series was later released in July 2019. The series was also renewed for a second season.
- 9-time national Emmy Award winner
- Recipient of the 2001 Overseas Press Club Award
- 2-time winner of the Association of Women in Radio and Television Gracie Allen Award
- Top 100 Award from Irish Magazine honoree
- Recipient of the Outstanding Consumer Media Service Award presented by the Consumer Federation of America
- Recipient of the Crime Hottie Award presented by True Crime Uncensored.
Erin Moriarty’s net worth is acting around $1.5 Million. Erin Moriarty is an American actress from New York.
Moriarty has had recurring roles on the television series ‘One Life to Live’ and ‘True Detective’, was a series regular on ‘Red Widow’ and ‘Jessica Jones’, and has appeared in supporting roles in several films.
Erin Moriarty was born on the 24th of June, 1994, in New York City. She believes her parents are “stylish people.” She has managed to keep her personal life private. Moriarty was a mischievous kid.
She would often get into trouble, as she was a curious kid. In one instance, while on a sleepover, she and her friend sneaked out of the house at night and roamed around New York City. Apart from her success and Erin Moriarty’s net worth, she is a very caring and kind personality.
Beside Erin Moriarty net worth, here are some of the flash time are:
- Within (Movie, 2016)
- Screen Actors Guild Award (2017) – Nominated
- Monster Party (Movie, 2018)
Erin Moriarty earns a huge amount of money from her acting career. There is no official record of her current net worth. Her 2016 movie, Blood Father garnered $15 million in the Box office collection.
- “Jordan Vogt-Roberts directed me in ‘Kings of Summer,’ which was his debut feature. I got to witness the passion and hunger that first-time directors bring to projects, and ever since, then I’ve been very intrigued when I’ve come across a project with a less experienced director”.
- “I would love to work with the Coen brothers and Terrence Malick. I love both of their bodies of work so much, so I’m really interested in acting under their direction.”
- “My parents are both very stylish, so they always encouraged me to explore when it came to personal style. I went through a lot of crazy phases, and I’m still finding myself”.
- “‘Fargo’ definitely makes it into my top three favorite films of all time; I have a serious obsession with the Coen brothers.”