Knowing about JEE Main
JEE Main is the ultimate goal of every engineering aspirant who wants their academic lives to be secured within the proper environment of IITs and NITs. This refers to the fact that JEE Main is the examination through which one can obtain opportunities to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any one of the famous IITs or NITs.
In 2019, the authorities are expecting a large number of applications compared to the previous years, considering that there have been changes in the examination in various aspects. We all know that the candidates who crack JEE Main exam get to opportunity to sit for JEE Advanced examination, the authorities are expecting a minimum of 4 lakhs candidates who will be able to sit for the JEE Advanced section. About 9.6 lacs candidates have filled in JEE Main Application form for January 2019 session, which is more than double the expectation.
Cracking the JEE Main craze: Follow the decorum
Although there is no alternative for hard work, it is suggested to follow the footsteps of a topper as it acts as an inspiration to the upcoming candidates. It was found that numerous aspiring candidates watch video tutorials of toppers on a daily basis.
Believe in yourself:This is the most important key to success. One should keep calm and not panic at the end hour.
Exam pattern analysis: One needs to know about the exam first and then he or she can chalk down the ways to crack it effectively.
Do not prepare anything new at the 11th hour:It is not difficult to crack the exam if anyone is focused, dedicated and hard working. Thus it is advised that one should not study a new topic at the last moment as this adds up to the panic and pressure and is not at all fruitful.
Don’t be a rule breaker: Along with the above-listed points, here are few Do’s and Don’t list for the students who are aspiring to appear for JEE Main 2019.
- Be punctual as no student is allowed to enter once the exam begins.
- Do read through all the instructions present on the question paper.
- As requested, Use only a Black Ball Pen provided by CBSE for filling your particulars.
- To ensure all of your details on the attendance sheet along with your signature are filled at the prescribed blanks.
- Always carry our Admit Card with you safely. It can be asked for at any time during the examination.
- Do follow the invigilator’s instructions throughout the exam.
- Don’t carry anything with you in the exam hall, not even a pen. Everything except your Admit Card will be provided at the centre.
- Read all the instructions present on the question paper slowly, don’t rush with them.
- Mark only ONE answer in the OMR Sheet. More than one answers will make you lose marks.
- Don’t fold or make any stray marks on the provided OMR Sheet.
- Don’t submit the OMR Sheet with answers filled with a Pencil. It will be discarded at the very instant.
- Don’t try and indulge in any unfair means such as- removing papers from the test booklet. It is considered as a criminal act.
- Don’t leave the examination hall before the time is over and the invigilator allows you to move out.
Steps to register for JEE Main 2019
The following steps showcase the procedure of filling the registration form of JEE Main 2019:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of JEE Main and Apply for JEE Main 2018.
- The students will then need to fill up a JEE Main Application Form which will be leading the candidates directly to the registration form display.
- Next, the students will be directed to a portion where they need to upload their scanned photographs along with their scanned signatures in JPG or JPEG format.
- The candidates need to upload the signature of their guardian as well as they need to book the slots for their examination.
- The registration fees for male candidate opting for both the papers is 1800 while in case of female candidates, it is 900. The candidates can opt for paying either online or offline. In case of online payment, one can pay the registration fees through debit card, credit card etc and in case of offline payment, Challan needs to be deposited in Canara, ICICI or Syndicate Bank respectively.
- After the payment is completed with convenience, print a copy of the payment page and the JEE Main Application Form which are useful for future reference.